Assignment 30 - Final Reflection

What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
I believe that the different ways I gained knowledge about my opportunities (through the use of interviews, calling suppliers, etc.) has formed me into having more of an entrepreneurial mindset. It has made me more confident in my speaking ability (related to businesses), and more knowledgeable about that specific idea. 
My most joyous experience was recording the elevator pitches, as I got to see myself improve in technique and speaking ability.
I am proud of myself for coming up with what I consider a strong business plan.
At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
I do believe that I developed an entrepreneurial mindset, and see myself as more of an entrepreneur. I still have learning to do, but I am definitely on my way to succeeding.
What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
I recommend taking the time and putting in the work necessary to succeed in this class, regardless of the challenges you are facing in life. You have to realize and understand that being an entrepreneur means giving it your all, and striving to achieve your goals and passions in life. This will help you to create a mindset which will push you to succeed in any field you desire.

Comments

  1. Schuyler,
    I am glad that you have gotten so much enjoyment out of your experience in this class. I absolutely agree that the elevator pitches were monumentally helpful. I also am 100% on board with you assessment that your knowledge grew in part to the many different things and ways that we had to learn over the course of the semester. Fantastic work all semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment