Assignment 18 - Create a Customer Avatar

My prototypical customer is someone who is a large fan of the UF football team, and regularly attends the games. They are typically a family of four: a husband, wife, and two kids. They arrive late to the game due to dealing with children, and often have to rely on parking at off campus parking, like student apartments or fraternity houses. The adults are middle aged, and have a good amount of income. They do not mind spending $30 on parking at off campus locations, especially because they are already stressed trying to handle their children. They are my ideal customer as they already have many things to worry about, and do not necessarily want to deal with the hassle of finding parking. Therefore, my app would help them to easily find parking and would reduce some of their stresses during the football game days.

I do not have that much in common with these customers, other than the location in which we are both at (University of Florida). I do also attend the games sometimes, but I do not have the money to spend $30 on parking at off campus locations. These are people that I do know well however. I see many of them often. Many of my friends have family members that are like that, and some of my family members are like that as well.

Comments

  1. Schuyler,
    I think that your prototypical customer is a very good example of who would utilize this service that you are creating. I was at the Florida Georgia game on Saturday and was amazed to see people spending $125 to park in a lot directly across the street from a parking garage that was offering parking for $50. I think that your service can definitely help to make parking at sporting events less confusing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment