Assignment 22 - Elevator Pitch 3



I was not able to get any concrete feedback last time, as there was initially an issue with my video being inserted into blogger. However, I remedied this issue for this video, so all should be well. As far as the content of my elevator pitch went, I gave myself some feedback and improved on some key areas that I thought I needed help on. Primarily, I thought that there could be more passion in my voice, and that I need to slightly slow down my speaking a bit, as I had tendencies to rush through some sentences. Overall I think that my pitch is improved from the first time I gave it.


Comments

  1. Hello Schuyler,
    First of all, I would say that your idea is good and definitely needed since so many people attend the football games.
    Secondly, you seemed extremely confident about your idea which is good, adding a little bit passion would make your pitch even better.
    Finally, I personally love your shirt but sadly, I believe that these pitches require a more formal way of dressing like for example a blazer and even a suit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment